- To educate our youth to be lifetime learners in the classroom and on the field while developing them spiritually into young men and women.
- To train students - athletes to compete at the highest level .
- To produce outstanding citizens through character development an leadership training.
- To develop a family environment within our team and the community.
- The Redskins have been providing a quality atmosphere for for families to participate in sports since 2011
- We provide children with supervised recreations under the guidance, patience, an encouragement of coaches, parents, an volunteers.
- We are proud of the continuity in our program, as a significant percentage of our kids return with their siblings and friends each year.
- We are anon-profit organization currently under the 501 (C) status.
WE ARE VOLUNTEERS
The program operates through members who volunteer their time to the youth of the community. Everyone can help in some way. "No one person can do everything but together we can do something"